Breakfast: Yogurt, granola, bananas, raspberries, tazo green tea
Lunch: GF trader Joes Pizza, green salad
Snack: Glutino pretzels, grapes
Dinner: grilled calamari, Filet Mignon/grilled veggies, Red wine, dark chocolate/cashews, mint tea
Trader joes GF pizza is the best I've had so far! I split it with Brian since it's too large for one meal, but half is not really enough so I had some salad. Dinner we treated ourselves to the italian place down the street, not bad! We had a grilled calamari app, but I think they breaded the legs so I didn't have that many. Steak wasn't bad, but the first meat I've had in awhile and it didnt' sit right in my stomach.
Trader joes GF pizza is the best I've had so far! I split it with Brian since it's too large for one meal, but half is not really enough so I had some salad. Dinner we treated ourselves to the italian place down the street, not bad! We had a grilled calamari app, but I think they breaded the legs so I didn't have that many. Steak wasn't bad, but the first meat I've had in awhile and it didnt' sit right in my stomach.
No comments:
Post a Comment