Thursday, January 30, 2014

Day Seventeen


Breakfast: Bag of popcorn, banana, lemon green tea
Lunch: Tomato soup, greens
Dinner: Lamb mousaka, lemon macaron, and rice pudding. Tea.

I had another interview today and two doctor appts in the city. I didn't eat anything until 11:00 so that is why I had popcorn for breakfast. I probably should have had just fruit. It was a super crazy day. I met up with a friend in montclair and brought her macarons. Best discovery of the day, they are gluten free!!! I was my dermo today and asked her about rosacea triggers. She said there is not much research yet on gluten, but known triggers are spicy foods, alcohol, chocolate, etc.. I might try to eliminate my chocolate consumption and see what happens! I should really do all sugar, but that's hard. Another note: I ate red meat again and I felt very bloated and sluggish afterward. I'm not sure if staying away from meat, then consuming it is making it harder to digest, but maybe good reasons to start eliminating it from my diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment