Monday, January 20, 2014

Day Seven

Breakfast: Pancakes made from gluten free mix, bananas, blackberries, tazo green tea.
Lunch: Tuna/egg salad, avocado with GF crackers.
Snack: Rice crackers
Dinner: Tilapia, red cabbage, roasted sweet potatoes and green salad (spinach, heirloom tomato, cucumber, orange pepper), dark chocolate, mint tea.



Entering a full week of gluten free! I have felt more hungry this week, but I'm not sure if it's my body adjusting to no wheat. Brian wanted to get bagels for lunch and I thought it would have been nice to do. I'm not sure I'll stick to the gluten free diet b/c you really can't do good gluten free pizza, beer or bagels. Maybe I'll try to moderate when I reintroduce back into my system. Side note: we went to Trader Joes for the first time! They have a good selection of organic foods at a reasonable price. Not bad!


No comments:

Post a Comment